Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order on the Hotlips by Solange website, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Jewellery ordered from Hotlips by Solange are shipped within 1-3 days of order placement. Our delivery time frame starts from the moment an order is accepted.
We aim to deliver your order to the delivery address you have requested within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday) for UK customers and 7-14 working days (Monday-Friday) for international customers, but we cannot give an exact or guaranteed delivery date. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
Made to order items are created on a made to order basis and we aim to deliver them in 8 weeks time. Items may take less time than this and we will inform you via email when this is the case.
If we have not delivered the Product(s) to you within 30 (thirty) days of the date of the order, or any other date that we may agree with you, then you may cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you.
Please note that customs duty or local tax is not included in the price. We are not responsible for any duty or customs charges arising from the delivery of your order. Customs and duties will depend on the country and state you're having the item shipped to. Contact your local customs office if you're unsure of any applicable taxes and customs charges.
Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
Without limiting your statutory rights, you may cancel an order at any time before your order is shipped for delivery and up to 30 days after receiving your order.
RETURNS & REFUNDS – UK & INTERNATIONAL
You can return any item for a refund within 30 days of receiving your original order. Bespoke items and re-lacquering services are created on a made to order, customised basis and are not able to be returned or refunded unless there has been a manufacturing fault.
If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead. You will be contacted by a member of our team to inform you of this.
To return an item, please visit our returns page here:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Returns to us must be in the original packaging and packed in a secure method, preferably in the same envelope it was received.
Please use the same postal service which your good were received with. Obtain proof of receipt and insurance to cover the value of the items you are returning. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of items that occur in transit to us.
We are unable to refund any customs charges or sales tax.
All goods will be inspected on return. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless agreed otherwise.
If you would like a different size or colour, please return your unwanted item and place a new order. Our products are made on a limited basis so, to avoid any disappointment, please follow this procedure.
Any manufacturing faults will be repaired free of charge within 6 months of purchase, all other damages will be chargeable. Jewellery damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Proof of purchase is required for this repair guarantee and it is only applicable to purchases made on hotlipsbysolange.co.uk or in Solange’s London and New York boutiques.
If you believe that your goods were received damaged, please contact us within seven 7 working days of delivery and we will do our best to help you.
Our prices may change at any time. If we discover that the price for a Product has changed or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed, please remember that we will not be under an obligation to supply the Product(s) until we have sent you the second email confirming your Order.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Product(s) we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the Product(s) correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the Product(s) correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
PROMOTION AND OFFER CODES
Only one code can be used per order. Codes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Codes and promotions be amended or removed at any time.
The name SOLANGE AZAGURY-PARTRIDGE and HOTLIPS is a trademark of Solange Ltd. and its affiliates.
All designs are copyrighted by Solange Ltd..
Counterfeit warning : SA-P® and HOTLIPS® merchandise is available exclusively from SOLANGEAZAGURY-PARTRIDGE’s stores. Buyers should be wary of purported SA-P® merchandise sold through unauthorized channels. Beware of counterfeits.
Your statutory rights are not affected in any way.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
27 Chilworth Street
London W2 3HA
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We've listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com or by mail
27 Chilworth Street
London W2 3HA
TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this website, and using the information therein, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by said terms and conditions you should not continue to access or use the site.
1. Whilst all reasonable endeavours have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site, Hotlipsbysolange.com does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, Hotlipsbysolange.com or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, Hotlipsbysolange.com or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organisations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.
2. The user acknowledges that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the information contained within this website are vested in Hotlipsbysolange.com.
3. Hotlipsbysolange.com may suspend the provision of the services of this website in the event that (but without limitation to) non-payment, persistent misinformation or inadequate instruction by any of the suppliers, operators, organisations or persons referred to herein. In the event of such suspension Hotlipsbysolange.com will not be responsible for any disruption to the users services or business.
4. Hotlipsbysolange.com provides the information within this website to the users solely for personal use and the user may download the information for such limited use only. The information may not be used for any other purpose, including but not limited to, publication, reproduction or transmission without the prior express written permission of Hotlipsbysolange.com.
5. Hotlipsbysolange.com provides the information within this website to the users solely for personal use and the user may download the information for such limited use only. The information may not be used for any other purpose, including but not limited to, publication, reproduction or transmission without the prior express written permission of Hotlipsbysolange.com.
6. Information contained within this website and associated websites may be supplied, whether directly or indirectly by third parties and Hotlipsbysolange.com cannot warrant the content, accuracy or effectiveness of said information.
7. The user will indemnify Hotlipsbysolange.com against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this website.
8. Each clause and sub-clause under the terms of this agreement are to be construed as severable and in the event of any clause or sub-clause being held to be unreasonable all remaining clauses and sub-clauses will remain valid.
9. Having read the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user hereby agrees to be bound by terms thereof, before proceeding to access this website and the information contained therein.